Grassroot campaigns require boots on the ground door knocking, sign distribution, and phone banking.
To run a campaign we can’t do it by volunteers alone. We need financial support because literature and signs are not free. Every dollar helps. Please consider contributing to help get John Stromenger elected to the House for 67A this November 3rd, 2020.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not, nor am I making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.
- For Contributions over $20.00 we’ll be reaching out to you via your email address to obtain additional information to be in accordance with the campaign finance board (i.e. street address & zip code and if employed, your employer and job title).
Prepared and Paid for by the John Stromenger for House 67A Committee.