Who is John “Jack” Stromenger?
I’m a quiet, blue collar worker who loves Saint Paul…especially the East Side. I’m not flashy or loud and outspoken. In fact, you may not even notice me if we passed each other on the sidewalk. I’m o.k. with that. I would rather be the person working hard behind the scenes so you have a brighter future.
For over 40 years, Saint Paul has had Democrat Representatives at the State Capital. It’s time for a change. I, John Stromenger, believe “All men are created equal and endowed by their creator with the inalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” as stated in the preamble of the Declaration of Independence. […]
Question: Since School just opened with distance learning and many people are working from home, the reliance on the internet has increased. What do you feel is the role of the state in ensuring optimal internet access and equity for all citizens regarding internet access? Answer: If kids could attend school physically this would not […]
Not only did John “Hugo” Thompson make comments in Hugo on August 15th saying he doesn’t have a problem with Hugo burning down. Clearly, he doesn’t have a problem with any city burning down. New video has surfaced from July 2020. Here is a video of him saying, “it’s time to stop the peaceful protests.” […]
Get Involved and Volunteer Today
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
I am not, nor am I making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.
- For Contributions over $20.00 we’ll be reaching out to you via your email address to obtain additional information to be in accordance with the campaign finance board (i.e. street address & zip code and if employed, your employer and job title).
- Contributions to political campaigns are not tax deductible.
Vote Stromenger for Minnesota House 67A
A Man Who Will Fight For Human Rights From Conception To Natural Death.
Without the Right to Life, All Other Rights are Meaningless.
~ National Right to Life
Prepared and Paid for by the John Stromenger for House 67A Committee.